Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fish tacos

I know I have shared my tortilla recipe, but I thought I would share it again. I made them yesterday and used them for grilled fish tacos with a corn and basil salsa. Yum.




-the individual doughs

2 1/2 C whole wheat flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 C olive oil
1 C warm water

You may need to add more flour, I did.

Mix together, divide into balls...let rest for 15 minutes...roll out...cook in pan over medium high heat..enjoy.




Rolling them out




Cooking in a frying pan




The tilapia marinating in a little olive oil, rice vinegar, lime juice, garlic and basil. Also a pinch of salt and pepper.




The corn salsa. Organic corn, fresh tomato, scallions, lime juice, fresh basil, salt and cayenne pepper. I mean look at the colors on this! This makes me so happy. :)




The finished dish...with a side of brown rice for supper.

It was so fresh and healthy. Delicious.

I just grilled the fish on my BBQ grill but you can pan fry, oven bake...etc.

Enjoy!!!

Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment