Thursday, July 18, 2013

I've been MIA....I know it.  Summer has been really busy.  My family travelled a few weeks ago up to Pennsylvania for my dad's 80th Birthday!!  Our whole family got together for a really nice party.  It was great seeing everyone after so many years and being together.

The whole gang!!



 While up north, we took the boys to Washington DC, Baltimore, New Jersey where I grew up, Pittston where my hubby grew up... and the Big Apple... NYC.  Wow, what a busy week it was!!


Lincoln Memorial, DC



  We had a great time there.  So different from my now country life.  The cities are just bustling!!  I miss all the wonderful foods from there.

Very famous Rutts Hutt Hot Dogs
The best pizza... PizzaTown USA

Times Square NY

It was an action packed week with not much rest!!


















I did a lot of walking!!  Still trying to get this ankle back to health so the intense walking made it difficult to do.  I can post so many more pictures, but I won't bore you with that!!

Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know where I have been!!

Blessings,

Trish





No comments:

Post a Comment