Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another quinoa recipe idea

So, I am really trying to eat more clean foods.  Clean eating is basically eating REAL FOODS.  Nothing special, just real.

So, of course I was craving something sweet and please don't tell me to EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT when you feel like you need something sweet.  When I want something sweet, I want something sweet!!!

So, I checked the web and nothing was exciting me too much.  Of course a huge chocolate melting cake from the cruise would have been perfection, but not an option.

This is what I came up with:  Quinoa apple, cranberry, peach cobbler.

Yum.


I don't have the exacts, because I just wing stuff like this but here you can get the jist of it.


Topping

1/2 C cooked quinoa
1 tsp honey
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Mix together set aside

4 good organic apples
1/2 pkg frozen peaches NO SUGAR ADDED...just peaches
2 Tbsp dried cranberries
1/4 C brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
splash of water

Mix together.  Put in baking dish square or round
Sprinkle topping on

Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.

Enjoy!!  It totally hit the spot!  Guilt free.



Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment