Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Breakfast

Just another Manic Monday....Gosh sometimes I feel so down on Monday morning but today it was really really dreary so it was even worse.  Oh well, I snapped myself out of it with a hard workout and followed by a healthy breakfast.  Nothing fancy, just good.

So here is what I had:

1 whole egg plus one egg white, kale, and grape tomatoes

add feta cheese...

Enjoyed with cantelope and beet, carrot, cantelope and pomegranate juice!
I am not a big egg fan, but once in a while for a light breakfast high in protein, this is a great choice and different than my new favorite Scottish oats, with banana and cinnamon, but I will save that for another time.

Remember though, breakfast is really important in getting your metabolism going so please don't skip it!!

Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment