Monday, February 11, 2013

Healthy chocolate pudding

My cousin Cheryl emailed me a recipe for this delicious looking chocolate pudding....made with avocados!! So of course I had to try this.

Today I did just that with a few tweaks of my own. I have to say I was even skeptical but the end result....total creamy chocolate indulgence. Now this is not super low calorie because avocado is higher in calories and fat...but it is oh so good for you fat!!

In a food processor scoop out flesh of 2 haas avocado...this is the dark, black, kinda ugly looking avocado.


Blend with 2 Tbsp cocoa powder, 2 Tbsp honey, 1 Tbsp brown sugar, 2 tsp vanilla, pinch of salt, a little less than 1/4 cup milk (coconut,almond or skim) 4 ounces of dark chocolate melted.
Blend very well until creamy and thick.




Put into ramekins.




Chill and enjoy!!




So thick and creamy!




And gone! YUM!


So yet another weird food that ended up decadent and so delicious!! I just have to stay away from the rest of them or I may eat them all!


Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment