Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I am called to be a confident woman in Christ


I know I usually give health or food tips, but today I just wanted to address some stuff in my life...maybe it could help even one person. I have had no confidence in anything lately...not God, not myself, not much of anything...I don't know why. Satan has really been doing a number on me...and I have let him. He is such a bum. But how could I let him? I believed him. How dumb am I? I think a lot of us believe what Satan dishes out to us...we're not good enough, pretty enough, thin enough, fit enough. We are bad wives and mothers, etc...the list could go on.

Has anyone besides me ever believed these things? I know I believed them all at one time or another. Then there is fear. I have been living in the bondage of fear, worry, anxiety for years.

These things are not from God. Satan wants to throw these thoughts....or should I say lies out to us....and we could either believe them and live in defeat or turn away from them and live in confidence.

I am choosing to live in confidence in the Lord. If Jesus is for us, who can be against us? NO ONE!

Through a lot of prayer this past weekend at a women's conference I attended, the Lord is breaking these chains from me. I have to make a conscious decision each day to either believe these things that Satan is telling me ...or stand on God's word and stand on the promises He has given me. I am choosing HIM!

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God,
you will receive what he has promised.Hebrews 10:35-36

Be confident in the Lord today!!

Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment