Thursday, January 31, 2013

Psalm 63:3 and 4

Today's post will be short and to the point.  I do this blog to just share my thoughts and tips on health, recipes  and even some accomplishments and just fun stuff.  

Today I want to share a verse with you that came up as my Bible Verse of the Day.  If you don't have a Bible app, get one.  It's great.  

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You.

Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in your name.  Psalms 63: 3,4

Jesus deserves our praise and adoration.  His lovingkindness is better than life.  

It also reminds me of another verse. 

 Psalm 34:1

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise will continually be in my mouth.

So today, let's  just take time throughout the day to praise Him.  That's all... just praise him.  The verse says His praise will  CONTINUALLY be in my mouth.  That is all the time... constantly.  

Lord, I praise you and love you!!  Thank you for who you are and for your lovingkindness!  Amen.



Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment