Saturday, January 1, 2011

Don't over resolute !! Is that even a word?

I don't know if that even makes sense, over resolute.. but it makes sense to me.  So many of us for the new year make resolutions... too many of them all at once!  We want a new year to be the spark of the new us and that is great but then by the end of January every resolution is broken !!  I know I do it.  So this year instead of trying to do TOO much all at once, why not pick one thing.  Just one thing that we could change or do.  If we can master one thing then we can go on to the next.  So this 2011 go at it easy.  Pick one thing that is important to you this year and stick with it!  I know you can.

Today's tip  Don't go overboard with too many resolutions.  Pick one thing and make it happen.

Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment