Friday, September 14, 2012

A quick lunch idea

Sometimes I just don't know what I want for lunch. I spoke last time about the importance of eating breakfast, and by lunch sometimes I just feel well bored. I open my fridge and stare at it and think...I have no idea what I am going to eat. Anyone with me?

So today I had leftovers....which I #1 do not like leftovers and #2 with 4 boys in the house, I usually don't have any leftovers.

But today I did. But it was crunchy tacos last night and today I wanted a little something different. So here is what I made....




It is a burrito made with taco meat, black beans, brown rice, avocado, lettuce and salsa. It was so good, quick to make and of course healthy.

Plus I used some of my favorite Trader Joes products!



These are 2 new products I tried and they are total winners!




And these...so good...

So check your fridge for leftovers and see what you can make for another meal! I even froze the rest of the meat for some weekend nachos!!

Blessings,

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment