Thursday, September 20, 2012

My favorite time of year

It's here!  I love it...Fall...the changing leaves, the colors, the morning coffee on the porch in the brisk coolness.  I love the pumpkin muffins, pancakes, soup.  I love the smell of cinnamon anything...
I love that the apples are crisp and fresh... and oh the cobblers and pies.  

There is just something about fall!

Today was one of those days where I took a few minutes to sip coffee on the porch and to add a crisp Mutzu apple to my oatmeal and lots of extra cinnamon.  Bliss!

I also did this...




There is just something about sheets that have been hanging outside on the line on a cool autumn day!

I hardly do it..never in the summer, but in the fall....yes!!

These kind of days are great to put on a sweater and jeans and a scarf and even boots and just enjoy the coolness of the day.

I may even head here later...


If I get a chance

With this...

Yum...Hot Cocoa in my favorite mug!
Blessings, 

Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment