Monday, January 16, 2012

Good weekend, Super Sunday

Had a good weekend. I must say it was the most football I have watched. The playoffs are pretty interesting to me, especially when our team is in them. Let me start though with Tim Tebow. It doesn't really matter of you are a Broncos fan or even a football fan. Tim Tebow is the real deal. If you don't know who he is look him up. He is the most genuine public figure I have ever seen. He pulls no punches about his love for the Lord and his actions show it. Yes I was sorry to see him get totally clobbered by the Patriots, but Tebow has a higher calling than football. Gotta love his humility.

We also got our first snow this weekend. It is so pretty. Sweety took a couple shots.








-




By the time he was heading back to the house the snow was just about melted.

Then it was some NY Giants football.





What a great game! He doesn't look thrilled but he was.

Got in a 3 mile walk on Sat. But with all the football did a wee bit too much snacking.

Today back on the straight and narrow.

Blessings,

Trish

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment