Monday, January 2, 2012

Well it is 2012. A new year with new ideas, tips and hopefully some new motivation. I hope to not only try to up my game health wise, but also in other aspects of my life, including relationships with people and food, and my spiritual life.

I don't make resolutions but I do aspire to do more... to be more. I want to be a better wife and mother, a better friend, daughter, worker.

So today we took down our decorations and started fresh.

I actually slept in....till 9:30. I haven't done that in ages. I had some fruit for breakfast, should have had more but the waking up late messed me up. I made a quick soba noodle soup for lunch with a yogurt, and a salad with grilled chicken for dinner. It felt really good to eat light.




-The salad was really good, but I do admit to still being a bit hungry still. I had a half of a yogurt for dessert and that is it. I have to stop the evening snacking. That is where I struggle the most.

I got a 30 minute workout in as well. It felt great.

Happy New Year to you all.

Today's tip: Sit down and plan out some personal goals for this year. Write it down. Make it simple. Stick with it.

Blessings,

Trish
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment